Tax Planning - Probate Litigation - Guardianship - Marital Property
At Bakutis, McCully & Sawyer, P.C., our ability to serve estate planning and probate clients is substantially strengthened by our close familiarity with such related practice areas as taxation, trust, business entities, and marital property law. We emphasize probate litigation involving will contests, trusts, and valuation problems as well as contented and uncontested guardianship issues. For highly professional client service in any of our practice areas, contact the estate planning and probate litigation attorneys at Bakutis, McCully & Sawyer, P.C. in Fort Worth.
Our probate and tax lawyers can advise and represent you in such matters as the following:
- Estate planning advice and services, including wealth preservation, tax minimization, and incapacity planning, for both simple and complex estates
- Probate administration and post-mortem trust administration
- Probate and trust litigation involving such claims as undue influence, lack of testamentary capacity, valuation problems, or breach of fiduciary duty
- Guardianship proceedings involving incapacitated persons or minors
- Family business organizations and entity selection, transactions, management succession planning, and asset protection issues
- Tax advice and services for families, businesses, executors, and trustees
- Marital property cases presenting complex marital property issues
In all cases, our attorneys will work closely with you to make sure that you understand your legal alternatives completely, and that our proposed solution to your problem suits your specific needs and circumstances.
For additional information about our ability to help you achieve your goals, contact Bakutis, McCully & Sawyer, P.C. in Fort Worth.